So I'm not too good with computers so it isn't too pretty, but my maths skills are hopefully good enough for this to be the correct tally of Wins and Losses for each team.
Your right Jeremy, Hugh in his almightyness forgot the fact that all teams have now played each other once and if my maths is correct that means that each team has played 5, not 4 games. As far as the tournament organisers are concerned, 5 games have been played and Round 2 starts this Wednesday, see yall there.
Well well well, look at the massive public outcry. I have been in the process of finding out the game results from the first games we had with our teams since it was brought up by Duncan on the weekend.
The reason I left these games out was due to teams having only just been selected and therefore it being more like a pickup match rather than one of the team's games. No team this first week had a team name so I thought of it as more of a one off game to meet everyone and play together. I am happy to include these games though, and contrary to Jeremy's suspicions our team did win this game! So we have our first win now! Thanks heaps for that!
HUGH! I am impressed.
ReplyDeleteGood ups Mate,
Kevin
You're driving me Kevin, your support. Your endless support. If only I had had teachers like you at school...
ReplyDeleteYour vertical is also impressive my friend.
Hugh
PS. I know you'll probably read this within the hour. Your addiction is impressive and to be respected by the people down the hall from you. Top work.
Pressure is the driving force of change, Hugh.
ReplyDeleteYes, within the hour, I need to keep on the burgeoning blogger.
Respect from down the hall? You mean, throughout the world.
Was the first week of games just a practice run and not count? Or are Kevin and Hugh just trying to hide additional losses for their respective teams?
ReplyDeleteYour right Jeremy, Hugh in his almightyness forgot the fact that all teams have now played each other once and if my maths is correct that means that each team has played 5, not 4 games. As far as the tournament organisers are concerned, 5 games have been played and Round 2 starts this Wednesday, see yall there.
ReplyDeleteWell well well, look at the massive public outcry. I have been in the process of finding out the game results from the first games we had with our teams since it was brought up by Duncan on the weekend.
ReplyDeleteThe reason I left these games out was due to teams having only just been selected and therefore it being more like a pickup match rather than one of the team's games. No team this first week had a team name so I thought of it as more of a one off game to meet everyone and play together.
I am happy to include these games though, and contrary to Jeremy's suspicions our team did win this game! So we have our first win now! Thanks heaps for that!