Townsville Ultimate Disc

Important Announcement

**************

*****************************

This blog is no longer being monitored or updated.
For all up-to-date news and announcements, please go to www.tsv-ultimate.com.

*****************************

**************


.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Semi-Finals


The top 4 teams represent those competing for a spot in the Grand Final.
The bottom 4 teams represent those playing for positions in the 5th place playoff next week.
In the last week all teams will play out to establish the final rankings including the Grand Final which will begin at a slightly delayed time.

Place your tips in the comments section!

8 comments:

  1. Tie Die Hards
    Rojo
    Hatters
    Yellow Snow

    bring it on James! It's time for a aerial battle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharks
    Rojo
    Hatters
    Snow


    As for you Finny, Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tie Die Hards
    Rojo
    Ogres
    Snow

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be different from everyone elses tips i'll go:

    Tie Die
    Rojo
    Hatters
    Snow

    Also Finny it's 'an aerial battle' lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on mansauce! you know proper english is over-rated!
    I must say I'm disapointed in Hugh's confidence. Tipping against his own team is a no no!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Who says it was me! That just looks like that Townsville Ultimate guy, he's always doing his own thing. Anyway, if it was me maybe I am just mind-fucking the shit out of Red. Or am I? Ok, I am. Or am I?

    ReplyDelete