The first round of the finals beginning the 13th of October will see 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5 with the winners going through to the top pool and the losers going through to the bottom pool.
Anonymous must be Duncan cause no one else in there right mind would choose Ogres over Blue Sharks, unless your JdR which just shows how out of touch our 1400 km southern cousins are. A knife in the dark verses Snow will certainly be interesting depending on Shelby's fitness although we shouldn't discounts Hugh's amazing ability to not win.
The other possible upset is Mad Hatters with Dave's chargers although bottom of the table lost many games by only one or two points so could pull a huge upset against the number one ranks Tie Hards. Blue Sharks and Rojo should decimate their opposition.
Tie Hards Roji Ruptors Spoon in the Dark Blue Sharks
Oh get out of town Zane. Firstly, the first post could easily be Mansauce and most likely is. I know my target audience - Mansauce, Finny, JdR. Anyone I've missed you'll have to become more vocal on here.
Secondly, I am gonna be fired up tomorrow night.
Thirdly I don't like your insinuation about us being spoons instead of knives - just because it was dark, doesn't mean you saw a spoon. But I still like that you tipped in our favour.
I really think Mad Hatters might actually win, but odds are in Tie Dyes favour. I'm also hoping that The Ogres stick it the Sharks. If the sharks lose, they'll quickly sink to the bottom and then everyone will be safe from winning the wooden spoon.
hmm i feel that the talk of a upset is quite unnecessary. The Tie Die Hards have reached a team consensus that we will be coming out hard from the get go and holding intensity for a whole game instead of just half the game this week. The match up of AKITD (poo brown) and Yellow Snow (pee yellow) is quite a interesting match up of excretions. My sources say that Shelby will be taking the field but will be very tentative on the tender ankle. With a crippled captain AKITD might be able to stink up the field enough to slow the bitter flowing river that is yellow snow. Very close, low scoring game that will drag out to time cap with the score in single digits. The other two matches are forgone conclusions. Rojo and Ogres to walk away with the win over their opponents.
Tie Dyes - Close game, but can't see Finny losing Rojo Raptures - Without Dane and Cody, not much of a threat A Knife in the Dark -Shelby won't be 100% Blue Sharks - Finals is where we prosper
tie die
ReplyDeleterojo
snow
ogres
Tie Dye
ReplyDeleteRojo
A Knife in the Dark
Ogres
Tie Dye Hards
ReplyDeleteRojo Raptors
A Knife in the Dark
Blue Sharks
Best Heckler award: Team Plus 1 aka. King aka. Simon.
- Hugh
Tie Die Hards
ReplyDeleteRojo Raptors
Yellow Snow
Dirty Ogres
:)
Anonymous must be Duncan cause no one else in there right mind would choose Ogres over Blue Sharks, unless your JdR which just shows how out of touch our 1400 km southern cousins are. A knife in the dark verses Snow will certainly be interesting depending on Shelby's fitness although we shouldn't discounts Hugh's amazing ability to not win.
ReplyDeleteThe other possible upset is Mad Hatters with Dave's chargers although bottom of the table lost many games by only one or two points so could pull a huge upset against the number one ranks Tie Hards. Blue Sharks and Rojo should decimate their opposition.
Tie Hards
Roji Ruptors
Spoon in the Dark
Blue Sharks
Zane
"decimate" is a harsh word
ReplyDeleteOh get out of town Zane. Firstly, the first post could easily be Mansauce and most likely is. I know my target audience - Mansauce, Finny, JdR. Anyone I've missed you'll have to become more vocal on here.
ReplyDeleteSecondly, I am gonna be fired up tomorrow night.
Thirdly I don't like your insinuation about us being spoons instead of knives - just because it was dark, doesn't mean you saw a spoon. But I still like that you tipped in our favour.
I really think Mad Hatters might actually win, but odds are in Tie Dyes favour. I'm also hoping that The Ogres stick it the Sharks. If the sharks lose, they'll quickly sink to the bottom and then everyone will be safe from winning the wooden spoon.
Yesssssssss!!!!!
hmm i feel that the talk of a upset is quite unnecessary. The Tie Die Hards have reached a team consensus that we will be coming out hard from the get go and holding intensity for a whole game instead of just half the game this week.
ReplyDeleteThe match up of AKITD (poo brown) and Yellow Snow (pee yellow) is quite a interesting match up of excretions. My sources say that Shelby will be taking the field but will be very tentative on the tender ankle. With a crippled captain AKITD might be able to stink up the field enough to slow the bitter flowing river that is yellow snow. Very close, low scoring game that will drag out to time cap with the score in single digits.
The other two matches are forgone conclusions. Rojo and Ogres to walk away with the win over their opponents.
Tie Dyes
ReplyDelete- Close game, but can't see Finny losing
Rojo Raptures
- Without Dane and Cody, not much of a threat
A Knife in the Dark
-Shelby won't be 100%
Blue Sharks
- Finals is where we prosper
Ok the first post is NOT me. Though thanks for the recognition. It makes me feel all warm in the pants.
ReplyDeleteTie Die
Rojo
AKITD
Ogres
I didn't realise we were tipping game results. I thought we were picking the best logos.
ReplyDeleteShelby:
ReplyDeleteTie die
Rojo
Yellow Snow
Blue sharks
And no, I won't be playing tonight, but I'm going to be the best crippled captain and heckler AKITD has ever faced.
Close game of the night: Blue sharks vs. Ogres, gonna be a showdown baby!
Tie Dye
ReplyDeleteRojo
A Knife in the Dark
Ogres
So were my tips right?
ReplyDeleteWinners were
ReplyDeleteTie Die
Rojo
AKITD
Sharks
Woo - 3 from 4. Anyone tip all four?
ReplyDelete