Sorry for the delays on the blog, I haven't been around to do any of the scores and whatnot. Tasmania however had some pretty sweet weather and some really weird looking people like you've never seen before. I will do my best to soon update it and I will probably need Kevin to tally the scores for me cause apparently they're wrong.
Anyhoo, finals begin this Wednesday with it being potentially the last game for many teams. But don't forget that it doesn't end there for you people. The week after will be the finals and a barbecue and it is everyone's job who won't be playing to make it down to the fields. Once there please refer to the acceptable "sport" of heckling and fantasy ultimate (one version of the rules on this page: http://www.mit.edu:8001/activities/ultimate/flu/flu.html) for some great ways to abuse or show love for the players on the winning teams.
Lots of love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment