Hahaha, aaaaaah. Well I'm thinking, am I allowed to just fill this blog with ultiporn or will someone come along to make me pull all this ultismut off the internet! "Yes, you heard me boy ultismut! I know what you were doin' in your room! And if I catch you looking at that filth again boy, you're gonna meet with some serious punishment! Now get to bed before I have to tell your mother what happened here!!!"
Anyway, I have to laugh because a: the last thing I put up is ultiporn and now this and b: because somehow I missed something the first time which is replayed at the end. There's a few nicely placed large hucks and hammers of pretty decent skill level in there so they make for good ultiporn - makes you fantasise a little bit, that's always key. I might need to change the name of the blog soon to xxxultiporn.com.au. Now I'm probably at risk of having those people come along to shut my shady operation down. Anyway, what a surprise, some more ultiporn from Mr. Lazy here, can't be bothered going to play real Ultimate himself and get some real action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0yxGz-VI8&feature=player_embedded#
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment